JustRite Papercrafts: Cascading Ferns & Owl Be There stamps

Welcome back to day two of JustRite Papercrafts March Release.  Did you enjoy yesterday's stamp set?  Sure hope so!

Today we are back with more CUTENESS and this time it's with a new set called Owl Be There Clear stamps and also with a new background stamp called Cascading Ferns.  Here is what I created with it.


I first stamped my background stamp onto white card stock with a green ink and cut out a window using Spellbinders Labels Seventeen dies.  I added some distressing to my window and for my little scene I stamped my owls and tree trunk onto white card stock and colored it with Copic markers and cut them out.  Now we have the new svg cutting files, so you don't have to hand cut the images, so make sure you take advantages of those. :)

The stripe paper is from Authentique's Flourish Collection, which I stamped my sentiment onto direct and finally I adde a pretty button with some twine.


Here is what the super fun Owl Be There Clear Stamp set looks like. Aren't those owls adorable????


And here is the Cascading Ferns Cling Background stamp .  What an elegant stamp design, yet I was able to use it with cute stamps as well.


And here is the coordinating svg files.  I can't wait to cut those flourishes out to use in many of my cards.


Well, hope you liked what I created and make sure you hop over to my talented design team mates blogs to check out what they created wit these stamp sets.  Here is the list of the participating ladies from today:

JustRite Inspiration

Becca Feeken

Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas
Margie Higuchi

Kazan Clark 

Kristi Schurr 
Angela Barkhouse 
Darsie Bruno

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,