JustRite Papercrafts: Stitched Flower Vintage Tags

Hi there, here we are with our JustRite Papercrafts March release. Can you believe we are in March already?  Time flies for sure.

Today we start with a beautiful stamp set called Stitched Flower Vintage Tags.  I am so in love with this new stamp set and I know you will love it, too.  First of all, JustRite Papercrafts is now offering .SVG cuts to cut out our shapes that coordinate with our stamps.  How fun is that!!!  Many of our designers have used them in this release.  I hand cut mine, but next time will be cut with my Cameo for sure.


Anyway, my card started with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles as my card base and elements.  Papers are by Authentique, their Flourish line, and the pretty bow is May Arts ribbon.  I stamped my flower, leaves and butterfly onto patterned paper and cut them out and I stamped my sentiment onto the label direct.


Here is what the Stitched Flower Vintage Tags stamp set looks like.


And here is what the coordinating .svg files look like



Now make sure you hop over to my design team mates blogs as they have some amazing creations waiting for you with this stamp set.  Here are the participating ladies today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Amy Tedder
Sheri Holt
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Heidi Blankenship
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr 
Kathy Jones

Thanks for visiting and wishing you  a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,