Cheery Lynn Designs: Thank you


Hi there, today I have a fun card to share with you today.  I created this with our new dies, which I love.  Here is how I made it.

To start out my card I cut an A2 sized card base out of white card base.  Next I die cut a Chevron A2 Frame out of card stock base and painted it in with water colors and adhered it to the card base.  Next I die cut the Thank You Circle out of black card stock, and also die cut one of the Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies to back up the sentiment die and adhered it to the card front.  Than I die cut my flowers and leaves from the Floral Bouquet Kit Die Set and created my floral bouquet and added it to my card.


Hope you like this happy little card and here are the dies I used to create it with:

FRM155 - Chevron A2 Frame
B781 - Thank You Circle
B777 - Floral Bouquet Kit Die Set
XL-5 - Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see your cards in our newest challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: